her stubbornness

Her stubbornness, when my energy gets so low in the afternoon and evening, is something I have to deal almost every day. It pushes my patience limits; actually I need to overcome them with every occasion.

I try to keep in mind what are the most important things  like food, time of sleep, being kind with others and us. But then are others things that she wants to be done in her way or only on her own, with no ones help.

I find it hard to clean the chaos in the last part of the pregnancy. We clean sometimes together, but sometimes it's a definitive NO. But we adults make the same, sometimes we are able to be flexible and make compromises, other times it's "either my way or the highway": ). 

I feel one girl inside needs protection, to be careful how I move, not to make too much effort but on the other hand Erica needs also attention, comfort and to be hold in my arms (when actually there are not so many comfortable hugging ways with a huge belly).

This evening she struggled with a very old compact camera to take a picture of "bebe" (belly). I had to stay and pose all along, for about 10 minutes. In the meantime I could take a picture of this struggle. 

How do you deal with the stubbornness of your child/children?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

School - First Day of School!

sleeping well

out of a great chaos, a new life will come soon