Postnatal Yoga

 This week I started the classes of postnatal yoga... I had the first class on Monday morning but today I had  back pain and I repeated it a bit with Ava, some of the exercises. I started the class with Jutta Wohlrab. She is a midwife in Berlin and offers these classes in German and English, online in real time and she fulfills these two conditions of the German insurance (TK - I have) to pay for these classes. If you prefer to have these classes in English, I recommend Jutta. It's my second time I am doing these classes with her and I guess now, in Corona lockdown ( or the new "normality"), you can be anywhere in Germany and book the online classes with her. 

I think you should start this classes after 2 months or so...but better ask your midwife.

Before my first pregnancy with Erica, I was a great aerobics fan, three - four times a week. In this manner my back could handle all the heavy cameras and lenses I was caring, which I used to call back then "my babies". But when my real babies came along, those ten years of aerobics helped me carry them as well. However, now, my back starts to hurt very much...how else? I am carrying, even though there only a few minutes, Erica in one arm and Ava on the other and this because Erica wants to be as well a baby. 

Is your back hurting after giving birth? anybody feels me out there ?  : ) 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

School - First Day of School!

sleeping well

out of a great chaos, a new life will come soon