love is already there

I have been trying all along to create a bond between my girls. Erica speaks with "bebe" everyday. She kisses the belly, hugs, gives food to the belly and so on. Tells everybody her mother has a big belly with bebe inside. It would be wonderful if they love each other as much as I love my sisters and brother. It's such a unique love and precious; I don't imagine my life without them. With whom could I make my most silliest jokes and have fights that are very fast forgiven by everyone, other then them? 

I wonder how it will be Erica when "bebe" is finally outside the belly :)!

How would you create this bond even stronger, when the baby is born? 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

School - First Day of School!

sleeping well

out of a great chaos, a new life will come soon