Erica is waiting... the challenge

Erica waiting for me! I feel she has been waiting for me the whole week. There were so intense days, with a lot of photo sessions and she had to follow the schedule, actually both girls, or even all three of them, my husband included!

She was waiting for me... we start our ritual in bed, before sleeping by looking and reading a book. Tonight I had to spent a bit of time with Ava, who was falling asleep as she was more tired. Meanwhile, Erica started to look at her new book. She is with her night light with Winnie the Pooh so she can see the book.

And here I am with one side breastfeeding and with one hand wanting to be a Caravaggio in photography, willing to capture the tenebrism of the moment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

School - First Day of School!

sleeping well

out of a great chaos, a new life will come soon