Child Photo Tips

Usually at night, I am terrible tired and it takes me around 5 minutes to fall asleep. 

But it was one evening, when I just couldn't sleep. I guess I drank my afternoon coffee too late but however my head was full of things: photography, my children, my wish to speak about what I do and spinning in my head all in the same time. And this is how it came up the idea of speaking to mothers how to photograph their children. Why not? I wish to speak to other audience as well about documentary photography...but why not to start with mothers and with what I do right now most of my time

I do photography, I do work and take different commissions, which I love but still in sooo much time I am with my children, playing, running with them, going to playground and always photographing them with my mobile camera.

Therefor, that night before sleeping I wrote a small idea of what I will do...to speak about photography with mobile camera to mothers, how they can improve their photography skill and of course their photos taken to their children. 

Here is the event, if you wish to join online! It will be one hour !

https://fb.me/e/2gfWFQJNP


I am looking forward and really excited about this!


P.S. I offer a follow up with the subscribers. I will ask them to send me the photos after the workshop and we will have one more 30 minutes minute (for free) this time to speak about what is more to improve or even....just to speak / analyze the photos together.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

School - First Day of School!

sleeping well

out of a great chaos, a new life will come soon