playing playfully


 
No kindergarten here... does anybody feel me? : )

I love my children so much but to be able to take care of them separately at least for a few hours, I find it healthy for them but for me as well. But it is how it is. Sometimes I think to myself it would have been easier if they were twins. At least they would have been at the same level with the growing. Here, one is crying - 3 months old, the other one is running  - 3 years old. Calm and catch the faster the one you can. However today was the hardest day for a long time now, and at one point I said "enough, I am exhausted but we go out, to take all of us three a big breath of "spring" weather (4 degrees)."
 
Once we were out, Ava slept on the scarf and Erica ran like she never ran before in her life and then she started to play very funny with the swings. in the back of our block of flats it is a playground totally simple. The attraction is the swing. And besides the normal way of swinging which has to be very fast like "papa makes" this, she invented another ways of playing. Out of boredom, inventiveness comes out, they say. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

School - First Day of School!

sleeping well

out of a great chaos, a new life will come soon