earplugs

I speak with her but it is like she doesn't listen or as if I am not speaking at all... Should I shut up or going on in a different tone, or just keep telling her.  We went to the playground and I don't mind that she listens to the grass, even though everything is wet but moving further she started to do the same thing in dirt/ dust where might be broken glass as well. And then I start to panic and ask her to stop as it is not so safe...Nothing, no reaction...
Then I tell her "look if you don't listen to me, then the consequences are these... she starts to listen and finally she stops from the dusty bath but with a big scream, cry.

What would you in this situation?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

School - First Day of School!

sleeping well

out of a great chaos, a new life will come soon