migraine

Today I started the day at 4 o'clock with a terrible migraine. No pain killer allowed at breastfeeding was functioning and it got worse. Erica woke up and started to demand her ritual. But I told her that today is an exception, mama is not well and  we go silently in the kitchen, like this we leave Ava to sleep. We eat and go to living room, where we lay down on the sofa and she is allowed to watch cartoons. She wanted "Pettersson and Findus". When we got to the sofa, she told me to put my head on her legs and there I took the photo. She was very kind by telling me she is not happy I am not well but she is happy for the cartoons.

These migraines are terrible... since puberty 14-15 years old.  In my pregnancy with Erica they dissapered but with Ava I struggled with them for 9 months and it goes on... Who never had a migraine is hard to explain. I feel my whole body fights with this great pain for hours and when it gets better, I am just tired.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

School - First Day of School!

sleeping well

out of a great chaos, a new life will come soon