passport photo

I edit the photos and I realize how much I love them both....without the doll, of course!

I had to take the photos of Ava for her passport. When I wanted to do the same thing for Erica 3 years ago, I went to a studio and when I have seen that they want to photograph her with Flash, I went outside the store and read till I got home on my handy, how to do this by myself with such a small child. After more then one hundred photos I realized you really need skills for this. It's extreme :).

Same thing happened today only that Erica was my assistant, "helper". In quotes as obviously she didn't help most of the time. She was excited that the big camera was out of the rucksack and she wanted to hold it. I asked her to hold Ava's hand...this also hardly happened. In the end her doll, BEBE, needed as well a passport photo and also herself with cat mustache. I hope there is at least one good photo that can be printed in the end.  

How did you take your children passport photos? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

School - First Day of School!

sleeping well

out of a great chaos, a new life will come soon