the joy of motherhood


I love being a mother. 

I was so focused on my studies, on photography my whole life before Erica "popped out". She brought along so much happiness in my life. I found it challenging to balance what I loved so much before - photography, with being a mother  and it took a while to make it through. 

There are so many things that I love and cherish about it, things that go beyond words. I kiss Erica from head to toes every time I feel my heart explodes with love. She tickles, laughs and at the end she says "again". It's a great feeling when I am looking into her eyes or whenever she calls me "mama" or "mami". Sometimes I look around and check it if it's real, am I the one who is she calling? : )

I am very grateful that I will be called by another soul "mama". Even though I had so much stress in the last 9 months and many moments of inner tearing, I felt blessed in the same time. I sensed an uplifting feeling, and I perceived it as if I carry around a small treasure inside of me. 

I can not wait until I hold her in my arms and be the first person to tell her "Welcome into this life! I love you!"

Are you curious as well how your child looks like? 










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

School - First Day of School!

sleeping well

out of a great chaos, a new life will come soon