Going out!

Today it was the first day when I went out with Erica and my mother. It still feels like I am walking as a drunk person, not keeping the straight direction.

I feel the recovery is so much harder than the one from the first pregnancy. I did get older ...  I try to think I am like the wine, the older, the more tasteful : )! this to make fun of my pain in the bones.

I need fresh air even though I feel weak!

I watched with Erica a small documentary about Canguru.She loves the character Canga, from Winnie The Puh. These days I feel like Canga, she loves to sleep on my chest and belly, the exact place where she was but inside. 

Does it exist any baby who doesn't like this position? 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

School - First Day of School!

sleeping well

out of a great chaos, a new life will come soon