chest sleeping

No wonder, new born babies, love this sleeping position the most. They hear almost the same thing while they were inside: heart beat, stomach  and other organs. 
  
Erica still loves it and she is 2 years and 9 months old. Once in a while, very seldom, she says that she wants to stay with the head on my chest or belly in the afternoon, when we relax or sleep. 

I have read in many books and articles that this is not recommended but still, here I am in the maternity hospital and I am advised /told that if she wants to sleep like this, to hold her on my chest as much as I can, so she feels the transition from inside out more smoothly. 

I am sooooo happy to hold her finally in my arms. She is so delicate, so fragile that I can not yet kiss her as much as I wish. 

Did your child love this chest sleeping as well? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

School - First Day of School!

sleeping well

out of a great chaos, a new life will come soon